Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Interview with Poptub!


Before the screening in New York, I was asked to do a quick interview with Maria Sansone of Poptub about the documentary. They did a great job of cutting together the interview with excerpts from the trailer (which is a good thing because the less time I am on camera the better, and I suspect most people would be watching Maria anyway!)

It's nice to get some initial press going for the film and I am still getting use to this whole interview thing. I never really thought that I'd be doing interviews about the film..I figured that I would just make this film, put it out there and that would be it. Now, it things like putting together press kits, publicity photos, bios, etc. Phew!

Here is the the interview. Thanks again to everyone at Poptub!

No comments: